Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Avamposto di confine
Nord dell'albero dell'impiccato
|Sulle tracce di Junior|
Ora o mai più
Ragion di stato
Complotto letale is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It impacts the political landscape and ultimately the game ending.
Obiettivi[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- Meet Dijkstra at the Passiflora
- Talk to the Redanian liaison
- Find the shoemaker's wagon
- Look around for tracks using your Witcher Senses
- Talk to the troll
- Find the shoemaker in the trolls' cave
- Find the trolls cave
- Escort Thaler (25 )
Dal diario[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- Though Geralt avoided politics like the plague, there were times when he simply couldn't avoid getting entangled. This was very much the case when Roche and Dijkstra convinced him to find their co-conspirator. The man had gone off undercover to resolve a certain matter among the Nilfgaardians and simply disappeared.
- Upon finding Dijkstra mingling among the fugitive mages, then watching him assist them in their flight, Geralt got the sinking feeling the erstwhile spy would want a favor in return. He could not have been more correct, for as soon as the mages had set sail for Kovir's hospitable shores, Dijkstra confessed that he had set in motion a plot to assassinate Radovid and asked the witcher to meet him promptly at the Passiflora.