Contratto: il beone di Oxenfurt
"Contratto: il beone di Oxenfurt"
|Contratto da witcher|
|Bacheca degli annunci di Oxenfurt / Nikolas Friedman|
|300 / 204 – 273 |
Mutagene di katakan
Trofeo di katakan
Chiave di tana di katakan
Contratto: il beone di Oxenfurt è uno dei contratti da witcher in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Monster in Oxenfurt
- By orders of our most magnanimous rule, King Radovid V, any itinerant monster slayer reading this notice is obliged to abandon any currently unresolved contracts immediately and devote himself to tracking and slaying this monster. The beast in question has befouled the cradle of human intellect, the city within whose territory lies the oldest of academies of learning, namely: Oxenfurt. The swordsman who puts an end to its criminal doings will be rewarded with the King's full generosity.
- –Commander of the Oxenfurt City Regiment
Obiettivi[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- Talk to the Redanian officer (he's somewhere close to Radovid V's ship)
- Talk to the witness (additional 40 if Geralt uses Axii to get her to talk)
- Talk to the medic
- Examine the site where the monster was seen using your Witcher Senses
- Look over the victim's bodies using your Witcher Senses
- Talk to the innkeep and get drunk in order to bait the katakan
- Walk around near the tavern in order to provoke the katakan
- Kill the katakan
- Track down the katakan using your Witcher Sense
- Get inside the katakan's hideout
- Kill the katakan (25 )
- Take a trophy
- Collect your reward from the Redanian officer
Dal diario[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- Oxenfurt the academy may be my alma mater, but Oxenfurt the town - that is where I received my true education. The experiences I had in its inns and alleyways often left me a trembling wreck, overwhelmed by the majesty of the world opening up before me. Sadly, during the Third Nilfgaardian War the town became a shadow of its former self, and the few who remained in its inns and alleyways risked not enlightenment but death at the hands of a mysterious murderer. Geralt, bless his heart, decided to investigate the matter, suspecting that the responsible party might be a monster...
- Geralt had dealt with a great variety of beasts over the course of his career as a witcher, but an alcoholic vampire...? That was a first (well, except for maybe that one - but that was long ago). This katakan (as witchers call this manner of beast) had taken a liking to the blood of drunk men. Once Geralt figured this out, he knew exactly how to lure it out of hiding.