L'esca per un codabiforca
"L'esca per un codabiforca"
|Valle di Kaer Morhen|
|Eskel / Yennefer|
Va fail, elaine
L'esca per un codabiforca è una missione principale in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Obiettivi[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Look around for more tracks left by Eskel using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the smell using your Witcher Senses
- Follow Eskel's footprints using your Witcher Senses
- Search for Eskel's tracks near the entrance to Kaer Morhen using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the tracks left by Eskel's horse using your Witcher Senses
- Follow Eskel's tracks using your Witcher Senses
- Examine the area around Eskel's horse for tracks using your Witcher Senses
- Find and kill the forktail
- Chase the forktail
- Fight the forktail
- Return to Kaer Morhen (200 + Stivali del montanaro + Pagina di manoscritto: Veleno dell'impiccato)
- Beat Eskel back to Kaer Morhen (600 )
Dal diario[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Yennefer asked - or rather, if I am to be completely honest with you, dear reader, ordered - Geralt to help Eskel hunt a forktail. The sorceress needed ingredients from this dangerous beast's body and clearly thought two witchers would get the job done sooner than one. Geralt thus set out to track the monster - but first, he had to find Eskel.
- In the end, the hunters bagged their prey. Using their traditional and, while we're being honest, rather unrefined methods, the two witchers first lured the forktail close, then wounded the beast and gave chase as it fled, finally finishing it off in its lair. And so they acquired the ingredients Yennefer needed and, no less important, had a bit of time to catch up - Eskel and Geralt had not seen each other in years.