As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Ospedale di Vilmerius|
Obitorio di Novigrad
Kate la Zoppa
Residenza dei Vegelbud
Peccati carnali è una missione secondaria in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Obiettivi[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Talk to Dandelion
- Go meet with Von Gratz
- Go through the sewers to get to the mortuary
- Find the dwarven woodcarver's body using your Witcher Senses
- Find Eustace the corpse collector (40 for getting extra information by using Axii)
- Talk to Eustace
- Talk to the coroner
- Carry out an autopsy on the woodcarver
- Examine the place where the woodcarver died using your Witcher senses
- Examine the woodcarver's workshop using your Witcher senses
- Investigate the alley where Priscilla was attacked using your Witcher Senses
- Go to the Vegelbud Residence
- Follow Ingrid to Patricia's room
- Chase the murderer
- Find Sweet Nettie at Crippled Kate's
- Deal with Nathaniel
- Go to the warehouse near the port
- Kill the higher vampire
- Talk to Dandelion about Priscilla's condition
Dal diario[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Telling this story, my dear reader, will tax me greatly. It is a dark and somber one, encompassing the greatest sorrow my heart has ever known. It all started the day of the grand opening of my cabaret. Everything had been spit-polished to perfection – all that was left was to wait for Priscilla, whose performance was to be the crowning moment of this glorious evening. Yet when the doors of the Chameleon burst open it was not she who stepped inside. Instead, it was a messenger from Vilmerius Hospital. His face pale and his countenance dour, he informed us Priscilla had been badly wounded in an assault – and was currently tottering on the brink of death.
- Se Geralt uccide Pastodi dopo avergli parlato:
- Geralt entered the room and found the Reverend Nathaniel, whom he had met earlier at the morgue, inside, Though the situation seemed unambiguous – Nathanial [sic] was standing over Nettie with a white-hot poker in his hand – Geralt did not let his emotions get the better of him. He spoke calmly with the cruel pervert until he could identify the true murderer – then killed Nathaniel without batting an eye.
- Hubert Rejk seemed like a kind, gentle and accommodating man – but in truth he was a bloodthirsty, brutal and murderous vampire, hiding a twisted and fanatical mind behind his never-changing mask of eternal youth. Geralt cut him down after an extraordinarily difficult duel, avenging Priscilla's suffering and saving the lives of countless others who surely would have died by this base monster's hands.
- Se Geralt risparmia Pastodi dopo avergli parlato:
- Geralt's investigation took him to Crippled Kate's, a pleasure house of dubious repute. It is there, according to the note left by the murderer on Patricia Vegelbud's body, that the fiend would take his next victim - a prostitute named Sweet Nettie. Geralt entered her room and inside he found the Reverend Nathaniel, whom he had met earlier at the morgue. Though the situation seemed unambiguous - Nathaniel was standing over Nettie with a white-hot poker in his hand - Geralt did not let his emotions get the better of him. He spoke calmly with the cruel pervert, and in this way determined the identity of the true murderer.