Ragion di stato
"Ragion di stato"
Ponte di San Gregory
Teatro di madame Irina
|?? / ??|
Ragion di stato è una missione secondaria in The Witcher 3. Il suo completamento, e le scelte al suo interno, influenzano il finale del gioco.
Obiettivi[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- Meet Dijkstra, Roche and Thaler in the portside warehouse
- Lure Radovid from his ship
- Kill Radovid (25 )
- Follow Roche
- Defeat Dijkstra and his men
Dal diario[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- Momentous decisions altering the fate of entire nations are often made under unusual circumstances. For example, when Geralt was asked to take part in the assassination of King Radovid, he was standing in a bathhouse in Novigrad, half-naked and staring at a sweat-soaked Dijkstra. If he agreed to join in, he was to attend a meeting in a warehouse by the docks. There the co-conspirators would hash out the details of their plan to kill the most powerful ruler in the North.
- Their bold plan succeeded: the Redanian king was assassinated on the bridge leading to Temple Isle. Radovid's was not the last blood to be spilled as a result of this conspiracy, however. With no more common goal to bind them, the co-conspirators turned on each other.
- Se Geralt decide di non immischiarsi:
- Geralt, who has always cherished his neutrality, decided not to get involved and left the assassin's hideout before fighting began. Though Roche and his band had already overcome a great deal, it was clear they would not be able to defeat the overwhelming numbers of Dijkstra's thugs. Madame Irina's empty theater hosted a brutal spectacle in which the fiercest Temerian patriots met a bloody end.
- Se Geralt decide di difendere Roche e gli altri:
- Though Geralt has always prized his neutrality, he did not intend to sit idly and watch Dijkstra's thugs butcher his friends. And so the Redanian spy's long-awaited moment of triumph transformed into his final defeat at the witcher's hands.