Spade e ravioli
"Spade e ravioli"
|Fabbro di Lindenvale|
Fabbro di Vie d'Argento
|?? / ??|
Spade e ravioli è una missione secondaria in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Obiettivi[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Talk to Hattori in his dumpling shop
- Go to the docks after dusk to meet Hattori's supplier
- Help Hattori to make a deal with his supplier
- Escape the ambush (25 / 20 )
- Break up the fight outside the inn (40 for using Axii on Sukrus' brother-in-law)
- Enlist Sukrus from Skellige as Hattori's bodyguard
- Convince the Skellige merchant to pay his debts to Sukrus or destory his goods (10 / 10 )
- Tell Sukrus you solved his problem
- Gather Sukrus and his boys
- Meet Sukrus by van Hoorn's warehouse after dark
- Get into Ernst van Hoorn's warehouse (40 for using Axii on the dwarf guard)
- Use your Witcher Senses to find the crates containing crafting supplies and mark them with chalk (3)
- Tell Sukrus to take the crates
- Defeat Ernst van Hoorn and his thugs (10 / 10 )
- Return to Hattori
- Return to Hattori later to see if he's finished your sword
- Talk to Hattori about the sword he promised you
Dal diario[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- A witcher without a blade is like a potter without hands, and thus they are always on the lookout for skilled smiths to reforge or repair their deadly limbs. One day Geralt encountered a certain Hattori, a former master swordsmith who had transitioned into the premade edibles trade. He decided to convince the man to give up his dough business and return to his former practice. Little did he know this would be the start of a strange and toilsome adventure involving Skelligers, dumplings, shady ore dealers and, I kid you not, crafting supplies.
- To a witcher, a sword is like a lover. He must caress it, care for it, devote some time to it each night. But as with lovers, there are times one comes across a specimen so superior and not one's own that one cannot help but consider replacing the old with the new. Geralt was fully aware of these principles, so when he heard about the legendary swordsmith named Hattori, a tingle ran down his spine, butterflies took flight in his stomach, and he resolved to find the craftsman.