Un gioco pericoloso
"A Dangerous Game"
|350 e le seguenti carte da gwent:|
Un gioco pericoloso è una missione secondaria in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Obiettivi[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Get the Fringilla Vigo, Isengrim and Natalis cards for Zoltan
- Fina a way into Zed's home
- Search Zed's home using your Witcher Senses
- Find the Isengrim card
- Find Zed's ledger using your Witcher Senses
- Bring the card and Zed's ledger to Zoltan
- Meet Zoltan in front of Caesar Blizen's house
- Get the John Natalis card from Ravik
- Search upstairs in Caesar Blizen's home using your Witcher Senses
- Let Zoltan know you've found the card
- Search the body for the John Natalis card
- Bring the cards to Zoltan
- Go to the meeting with Zoltan's buyer
- Chase Duke
- Return to Zoltan
Dal diario[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Zoltan Chivay has never had much luck in business. No exception to this rule was the time he tried to acquire and sell three valuable gwent cards. At this time gwent was reaching the peak of its popularity and collectors were paying a fool's fortune for rare cards.
- Zoltan was not alone in sticking his pan into this raging torrent and hoping to strike gold. Yet there was another player in Novigrad, one wanting to grow his already-sizeable fortune, interested in flipping rare cards. Duke was his name, but many felt he would soon be known as Whoreson the Third - for he was even more ruthless than Whoreson Junior. This Duke stood in Zoltan's path to riches. Luckily, Zoltan had a friend named Geralt of Rivia who decided to step in and get him the cards he so desperately desired.
- The cards were in the possession of Zed - a Novigrad fence. Geralt went to the dealer's house to buy them, but it turned out Duke had made it there before him. A brief exchange quickly turned to blows, and ended with the thugs pushing daisies. Among the splayed-out corpses was that of Zed, whom the murderers had killed earlier.
- Geralt searched the body and discovered his victory was not complete - he only found the Isengrim card. Zed had sold the two remaining ones to Caesar Bilzen and a man named Ravvy. There was nothing left but to visit both purchasers and get Zoltan his cards.